1877 - Tribute to Kennedy's Sausages (and Pies) by Alan Edwards - 2007

KENNEDY'S - WINDOW LIGHTS and CANOPY BLINDS

The attractive "Sun Rays" design which were a feature of the window lights above the main shop windows and doors of all Kennedy's Sausages shops. This surviving example is from the closed 319 Railton Road, Herne Hill branch of Kennedy's. The Orange and Brown striped canopy blinds are at the Croydon shop.

 

Previous Page - Contents Page - Next Page

 Photography by Alan Edwards - 2007