Juggling: From Simple Patterns To Advanced Theory
Original and entertaining material for beginner and expert
Over 700 illustrations, 202 pages, ISBN 0-9524860-0-8
Click one of the following to move between topics...
List of the contents of Four Ball Juggling ... Reviews in the Juggling Press ... How to order
Notes for non-jugglers ... Notes for experienced jugglers ... Notes for technical jugglers
How many juggling patterns are in the book?
Notes for Experienced Jugglers
Four Ball Juggling features...
- Body moves, ball bouncing patterns, multiplex and synchronous patterns, asynchronous patterns, Mills Mess, showers and split showers. (All illustrated with step-by-step diagrams showing you exactly how to throw each ball, and with added hints, tips and suggestions).
- Novel combinations, many of them not at all obvious but delightful for all that. (And many of them original to this book).
- Professional routines. (Original to this book).
- A section with 163 patterns for 5 balls, 6 balls and 7 balls.
- A juggling game using a pack of playing cards. (Original to this book).
- Juggling theory - ignore these sections if this isn't your interest. (Original to this book).
For more information take a look at the contents