Juggling: From Simple Patterns To Advanced Theory
Original and entertaining material for beginner and expert
Over 700 illustrations, 202 pages, ISBN 0-9524860-0-8
Click one of the following to move between topics...
List of the contents of Four Ball Juggling ... Rave Reviews in the Juggling Press ... How to order
Notes for non-jugglers ... Notes for experienced jugglers ... Notes for technical jugglers
How many juggling patterns are in the book?
Notes for Experienced Jugglers
Four Ball Juggling features...
- Body moves, ball bouncing patterns, multiplex and synchronous patterns, asynchronous patterns, Mills Mess, showers and split showers. (All illustrated with step-by-step diagrams showing you exactly how to throw each ball, and with added hints, tips and suggestions).
- Novel combinations, many of them not at all obvious but delightful for all that. (And many of them original to this book).
- Professional routines. (Original to this book).
- A section with 163 patterns for 5 balls, 6 balls and 7 balls.
- A juggling game using a pack of playing cards. (Original to this book).
- Juggling theory - ignore these sections if this isn't your interest. (Original to this book).
For more information take a look at the contents