" all things visual "

<

 

VISUAL SERVICES BY PAUL CARUGATI

 

FAMILY DECORATORS SINCE 1930

Angelo Eduardo Carlo Carugati (known as Bob) began decorating in the 1930's having completed a five year apprenticeship at the London College of Building. Living with his family in Red Lion Square, Central London, meant that much of his work was in and around Mayfair, an area renowned for the hotels and period houses designed by Robert Adam. The standard expected was exceedingly high.

 

His friend at LCB, John Keep, founded "Keeps Paints" of Theobalds Road, which went on to become the famous paint manufacturer J.W. Bollom, today a market leader in faux finishes as well as standard paints.

 

His son Paul was born in 1951 and having completed a 3-year course at Saint Martins School of Art decided to pursue a career in Visual Merchandising. This involved all the aspects of his fathers trade but with more focus on design. Commuting all around the country designing , building and decorating fashion show "cat walks", shop fronts, windows and interiors along with domestic property, became a way of life.

His love of antiques, starting originally as a hobby, has now become part of the business.

 

90% of all work is now on private homes, the remaining 10% takes in the visual merchandising.

 

Estimates will always be tailored to your individual requirements, and should you wish a CD can be supplied showing hundreds of different room schemes.

Pricing is extremely competitive.

 

All work is completed in an exceptionally clean and tidy manner with total adherence to Health & Safety, and of course your property will be fully insured.

 

 

MANY REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE SHOULD YOU REQUIRE THEM

 

NOTE: The paint kettle used by Angelo in 1930 is still used today

Contents:

Projects Undertaken

Contact Information

Comments & Suggestions

 

THE COMPLETE VISUAL SERVICE FOR RETAIL & THE HOME

 

Projects Undertaken:

DECORATING SERVICES.

 

WINDOW DISPLAY & EXHIBITIONS.

 

 

 

Contact Information:

Email
paul.carugati@lineone.net

Mobile phone
07778 159618

Home phone
01403 864735

 

 

Comments and Suggestions

Please feel free to email me with any suggestions regarding this web site or indeed any of the content.

Back to Top
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY NOT BE USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON PRIOR TO CONTACTING THE OWNER AS ABOVE.
Last revised: December 2003.